It was "beggars night" in Des Moines last night when all the kids trick-or-treat. When I came to work yesterday morning it was so nice and I couldn't wait to take Bode out and about. When I picked him up from Gloria's he looked beat. I got him home and he had a fever, so that was the end of that. It also got cold and windy so that was probably a good decision. We stayed in and passed out candy instead.
I don't know if he's getting sick or these are just side effects from him teething! I went to apply some Orajel to his gums the other night and found that he is part shark! He's getting his molars on top and boy are they sharp!
2 comments:
Oh poor baby.... hope he is better SOON!! Give him lots of Nana kisses for me!! :-)
He seemed better yesterday. No fever and his snotty nose was clear not green. He'll have a couple days home with daddy instead of daycare and maybe he'll get a little better rested. I'm sure he'll be back to himself by the weekend. See you then!
Post a Comment