


We went to Berry Patch Farms in Nevada and picked some apples on Friday. We also got our Halloween pumpkins to carve. There was a HUGE black lab that was very friendly, he liked Bode and the apple Bode had been chewing on. Stew asked on the way if I had brought a knife since Bode isn't much of a biter yet, well one apple was all it took and he had no more trouble! I think he ate a couple cores too!After we got home and I was changing him I noticed some spots that looked like bug bites. We though maybe the grass or dog irritated his skin, I gave him a bath and the next day he was fine. After his apple on Saturday, he was spotty again, we think he could be a little allergic! He's eaten plenty of apple sauce, but never the skin. Maybe chemicals on the skin? We don't know, but we're definatly going to keep an eye on it. A fun time anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment