

Well it is official, we have a new nephew! The waiting period is over and Jennie, Sean and Tate should be home now after an exhausting, emotional weekend. It has been a whirlwind, and they couldn't be happier.
We are so lucky to have the best nieces and nephews!
With Brigg, it was me coming into his life instead of the other way around. He was already 1 and half by the time we met. I walked through the door of the Embassy Suite and saw Brigg with plastic Easter eggs on each ear, and I knew we were going to get along just fine! I think Lani is the first baby I instantly fell in love with. I had never really been a "baby person" but with her, you couldn't help it. We were at the hospital when Becky was born, and after becoming a parent myself, had a whole new appriciation for how she would not only change my life, but Al and Josie's as well.
The newest addition, Tate, came in a way I never knew I would get to be a part of. When I walked in that hotel room and saw Sean holding him, so much a father, I couldn't help getting a little misty. Jennie was born to be a mother and I never wondered how she would be with her own baby, and Sean is a natural! Tate, you are so special, just like Brigg, Lani and Becky, we just want to welcome you to the world! We love you!
1 comment:
i love the picture of tate looking at chris. i laughed out loud! tates expression is funny!
Post a Comment