A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Night Eyes
We got Bode all dressed up in his costume tonight and went out to the zoo for Night Eyes. They have lighted paths and people handing out candy. He walked about half the way, which is pretty far for a little guy. It wasa great time!
OH MY GOSH!!!! He is sooooooo cute! I just want to squeeze him! I LOVE the monkey costume! We will definitely have to get pics of him and Tate together in their costumes!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! He is sooooooo cute! I just want to squeeze him! I LOVE the monkey costume! We will definitely have to get pics of him and Tate together in their costumes!
love his brown bobux...you know, lani was seriously wearing those a mere 6 months ago!! :)
He certainly IS the cutest little monkey around!!!! :-) What a fun night!! I noticed the brown Bobux too! :-)
Jennie asked yesterday if Bode's feet were swollen...no just huge!
He was the cutest kid there.
His feet had to be swollen...at least just a little bit!!!! They are all puffy and almost as wide as they are long! Seriously...they're swollen! :)
but i do believe he was the cutest kid there!!
Post a Comment