Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Baby


The Peakins were over last night along with many family friends to welcome Tate. Bode was roughing up Sean on the floor with Brigg and Lani and then we went outside so he could follow them around out there. He helped Lani and I make cookies and it made me realize, he's not the baby anymore! Still MY baby, but growing up more every day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

funny how that happens. but the years ahead just keep getting better. even at 5 years old, i keep saying "this is the BEST stage yet!" and it's true. they get to be more and more fun and able to do more and more things. now you just need to have another baby so you can experience the best of both worlds...the baby stage AND the big kid stage.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I know, he is so fun! Holding Tate though makes me positive I want another one! Now if I could just get my husband on board...

Anonymous said...

We may need to buy a bigger house.... :- )