Thursday, October 05, 2006

I've missed you!

I recently reconnected with an old friend of mine. Hearing how he is doing and sharing how I am doing and all the changes that have taken place in both our lives makes me realize how much we've grown up.
Where does all the time go?
That is what I found myself thinking as I read what Dave has been up to the past few years, I mean weren't we just roommates at Iowa State?
When did I get a mortgage and matching luggage? When did I start talking to my mom more than my best friend, and when did my mom become my best friend? I clean my house more than once a month and sometimes prefer to stay home on Friday nights. Sometimes Saturday nights too! I have recipes and matching dishes. Where did that kid come from!? Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun!

"How good it feels, the hand of an old friend."




No comments: