We went to Muscatine this weekend and had a meet and greet brunch for Tate at Cassie's house. It was so fun and gave Larry and Candi's friends a chance to meet Tate and see Bode, Brigg and Lani as well. The guys went to the Iowa game, but Sean missed out, he had to work on a school project in Des Moines.
We took Bode up to the ER this morning with Larry and found that both of Bode's ears are infected. He had 1 ear infected at his 15 month appointment and my guess is that it never went away. So between that and his teething his sleep has been a little off along with his eating. We got some medicine and hopefully it will clear up soon.
I am also not feeling too hot. Maybe a sinus infection. I got a Z-Pack from Jennie and will hopefully clear up too, even though they are expired. I'll risk it.
Stew got the boat winterized and covered up until Spring. We're keeping it here this year instead of storing it, so hopefully it will be ok with the elements. Heading to bed early tonight...pics later.
7 comments:
OH, the Z Pak is only expired by like 4 years...it should be fine! :) Ha. Really, that is one old Z Pak! I got it when I was in cosmetology school and living in Grundy Center! Ha. Hope it works for you!
I feel better already!
thanks for all your work in preparing for the party brenda! hope chris's car doesn't smell like rotten eggs in july! :) other than that, i think it was a great success!
Are you serious??? You're feeling better already? I hope so!
I really do feel better. I did get some sinus medicine at Hyvee and I think that really helped with the sinus pressure.
I think I got off easy Cassie. I didn't have to clean, paint, sew, build anything, get groomed, or wear a sweater vest :)
I think it was a success too!
Whatever, Brenda!!! You SOOOO wish you had been wearing a sweater vest!
I know, baby GQ is already more fashion forward than me, and that takes a LOT!
Post a Comment