Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tate


We got to watch Tate on Friday afternoon while Jennie started her Christmas shopping. He did really good! He eats like a champ and even fell asleep on Bode's changing table. Bode did pretty well too. he didn't act too jealous and was more interested in him that he has been before. Maybe because there wasn't so much going on.

Bode still has his ear infection in both ears and is on his 4th antibiotic. we'll see how he does on this one and if it doesn't clear up, we may do tubes. We have a referral to an ear, nose and throat doctor if we need it. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cassie said...

you are so lucky to be close to the little tater tot!! :)
if he needs tubes, hope he gets them before our trip so he is all cleared up!! as you know, i'm a believer in tubes if necessary!!

Anonymous said...

Yes by all means get his tubes soon if needed!! Those 2 little stinkers will one day be best buds I bet!! Can't wait to see them in action soon :-) Take care BODE!!! I don't want him to have ear trouble in Florida!!! :-(

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I know, we are going to check hi ears again as soon as his antibiotic is gone and get into a specialist ASAP! I don't want him in pain over Christmas and our trip.