A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Kind of hard to get the full effect, shouldn't have been sitting on the dark couch I guess. I'll get more up this week.
I love it!gale
FINALLY!! looks great!
You are something else.... you look good from blonde to very brunette and all shades between!! Who's your hairdresser?!? ;-)
I have the BEST hairdresser! I'm getting used to it and loving it more each day.
I really do love it too! Your hairdresser is SOOOO GOOD! ;) Ha.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kind of hard to get the full effect, shouldn't have been sitting on the dark couch I guess. I'll get more up this week.
I love it!
gale
FINALLY!! looks great!
You are something else.... you look good from blonde to very brunette and all shades between!! Who's your hairdresser?!? ;-)
I have the BEST hairdresser! I'm getting used to it and loving it more each day.
I really do love it too! Your hairdresser is SOOOO GOOD! ;) Ha.
Post a Comment