Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good little sleeper

Last night after I got home from work Bode and I were playing and he got kind of whinny and acting tired. So I rocked him for awhile and he fell asleep. I laid him down just before 6 thinking he'd get a short nap before supper. At 8 I got him up and changed his diaper and put on his PJ's on thinking he'd wake up, eat and play for awhile, didn't even open his eyes. He didn't wake up until 9:15 this morning! He also had a 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday! He's not sick or anything, must have just been worn out form the weekend and daycare.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Must be rough haveing a child that sleeps! I'll trade you for a full night of sleep! It seems Tate is sleeping worse and worse with every day that passes...it's not supposed to be that way is it?! Kind of backwards if you ask me.