In the 23 hours we were in Spencer Bode got new Spiderman slippers, rode the trike, rode the horse, went out for supper, got 2 baths and played in the snow. He sleep 2 1/2 of the 3 hours home. Whew! He was in bed at 7:20, Grandma and Grandpa wore him out.We didn't leave until Saturday morning because we had Waterbabies at 9A, or so we thought! When I called a month ago they told me that class never gets full and to register when we come for the first class. I talked Josie into bringing Becky and we headed for Waukee. We are about 2 blks away and University was closed, so we backtrack and take a round about way to the Y. We get there at 9:15, class started at 9 and asked to sign up. Surprise, surprise the class was full, and we weren't in it! I was a little miffed. So we headed straight for Spencer, with a swimsuit under my cloths! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to break into hotel pools every Saturday until we go to Florida.
2 comments:
WOW! looks like a ball. no snow here, so i'm not showing these pics to brigg and lani...they'd be jealous!
That Bode is one blessed little boy!! Looks like his trip to Spencer was a fun special time, once again!! He looks SO tiny and sweet out in the snow.. sigh!! Loved his slippers, or maybe it was with his outfit...oh wait, he didn't have on an outfit!!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment