Last night was no wild one by any means. Stew had to work. Luckily Amanda was around and she came over and we talked and laughed into the wee hours. This morning Bode and I had a movie marathon while Stew was catching up on his sleep. After naps and supper Bode and I both had a first, first time ice skating. We went to the downtown rink and it took us about and hour and half to go around 3 times, but he loved it, and I...well, he loved it!
I have a feeling 2009 will be a great one for the Stewart's, they seem to be getting better and better!
2 comments:
that sounds like so much fun!!
Oh ya, I'm with you on that Brenda!! ;- ) It was never fun for me.... can you visualize my ankles?? Bet Chris can ! HA!! :)
Post a Comment