Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 4

We have been in Florida 4 days. The weather has been beautiful. Bode is over his illness, Stew is sunburned and I am not freezing, so we are all pretty satisfied! We went boating with some friends who were also on vacation here in Ft. Myers on Tues. We went to the beach Wed and after 2 hours Bode still did not want to go home. Today we swam and napped and swam and ate and swam some more. So far so good!
Tomorrow we are going to go look at some houses. We have the for sale sign in our yard. So it's going to happen. We don't know how soon, but it is going to happen. I know our family will be sad to not see us as often, but I also know now that the decision is made, they will support us and make this easier for us and not harder. At least to our face anyway! We head back home on Mon, pics to come.

No comments: