Friday, January 09, 2009
Cleaning for a cause
So not working is driving me a little nuts, however, I am whipping my house into shape. Cleaning, organizing, downsizing some areas, it is a good feeling. Amanda has a patient that lost everything they own in an apartment fire. The couple has a 2 yr old boy and they wife is pregnant. I can't even image. I went through ALL of Bode's baby cloths today to see what we could donate to help out. This was no small task thanks to Grandma and Nana! I had to keep my favorite things of course, but was able to turn 8 small boxes into 3 big ones that went back into the closet, the rest will hopefully be of use to this family or another. I know if something like that happened to us, we have so many people that could help. Hope this helps them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment