Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bode and Brenda whew!
Well tonight Bode was coughing like CRAZY! So I am Going to sleep in Bode's bed. B and Bode FINALLY got to sleep in our bed(1st time ever). He is such a trooper and always says he is not sick! I am up and checking out moving expenses to get to SUNNY Florida. Gotta love the people sleeping in my bed sooooooo much. I work night shift the next 4 days and they are going to Spencer Wednesday night and staying til sat. or sun. Gotta let u know never get more nrevous than when my boy is sick. I love him soooooo much. I would take his place over and over. He is such a trooper. 6 days to Florida and we are readdddddyyyyy. I just went up and checked on my most loved and they are dun! HA! Hopeing everyone else is doing well! STEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby!! Hope he can get better to go to Fl. !!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh!
It is so weird, he is his normal self all day, we are playing games and doing our normal things. Then when it is time to go to bed or nap, he can't stop coughing. e did get a 2 and half hour nap oday after 2 days of about 30 min. Hopefully tonight gets better.
Post a Comment