Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fashion show

If Bode has a better day tomorrow, we are going to Spencer for a few days, so Bode and I packed for Florida tonight. First when I pulled out is shorts he he said, "No, I want to bring cozy pants and blue jeans." Well, the extended forecast is predicting upper 70's so I got him into some shorts and t-shirts. Pulled out his Crocs and swimming suits. But the kicker was his goggles, once those were on he was ready to go swimming! We will go from sledding and snowmobiling at Grandma and Grandpa's to swimming at Nana and Papa's. Best of both worlds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good! I am hoping he is better!! Take care and Bode may be right.... cozy pants and some jeans may need to be added to his suitcase. When we were there last, it got pretty cool about 4:30 and earlier in the day it starts off chilly too. :) Bring a sweatshirt for him too. Can't wait!! I miss you guys!!!
Love ya!!