Friday, January 23, 2009

Turn for the Worse

We had a great day yesterday in Spencer and sometime in the night Bode took a turn for the worse. This morning he was burning up, throwing up, can't keep medicine down. Uhg! I decided to head for home to get him into the doctor, but I called our doctor when we left the house and they were full. We were about 4 blocks from my mom and Larry's when Bode started to throw up. I thought he could see a doctor in Spencer. So Grandpa is rocking and we have an appointment at 1:30.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO !!!!!!!!!! I was SO afraid of that! This is the flu season and they say it has just really begun!! Hope he can get some help. Poor little man... Tate, then Ayla and now Bode!! So sorry to hear this :( I will put out a prayer request.
Love & concern,
Candi/Mom/Nana

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

He is so much better today! He slept through the night and is playing and acting totally normal! We are heading home at nap time and will make sure he has plenty of rest the next couple days. We are all so excited to get to the warmer weather.

Anonymous said...

We were very excited to be able to
share some time with you and Bode
even if this is not Florida. It was great getting to spend a little time with you. Bode is growing up so fast and is such a sweet little boy. He already has a very big heart and room for all.
Bode,
Grandma is so glad you are feeling better. Love you always.