Monday, December 29, 2008

Bode's Christmas quotes

-This is the best Christmas EVER!
-I sleep a lot better with Brigg and Lani.
-I want Santa to come wake me up and we can go for a ride in his sleigh, just a little one mommy. (Christmas Eve)
-Tate is my best friend. (after Tate left)
-Becky is my best friend. (after Becky left)
-Grandma and Grandpa miss me so much, maybe they are crying. (leaving Spencer)

We had a great holiday!
Thanks to all of our wonderful family who always make our gatherings fun and memorable.

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay, so I just laughed out loud after I read the "Tate is my best friend" quote. He may be his best friend some day, but now? Um, not so much. :) Ha.

Oh Bode, I love you!

Anonymous said...

We did not cry when you left, but
we sure do miss you. Can't wait
till we can all be together again.
And I will agree it was the best
Christmas ever!!!!!!
Love You All,
Grandpa and Grandma

Cassie said...

the best christmas EV-ER! no doubt!