Friday, December 26, 2008

...and to all a good night!

Another wonderful Christmas come and gone. This time of year is always a little magical, but sharing it with your own family is better than anything. It used to be so hard to decide what we were going to do for Christmas because we had our own separate Christmas traditions. I don't feel that way at all anymore, our new family traditions have begun with us. Like singing Christmas songs since Thanksgiving, seeing Santa every time we go to the mall, baking fresh chocolate chip cookies right before bed, reading The Night Before Christmas, sleeping with as many of your new toys as you want on Christmas. I can't believe how fast the time goes. It is 6 years tomorrow that Stew and I met and I look at all we have done together and am amazed. How lucky we are to have what we do. Feeling very blessed tonight.

No comments: