I am done student teaching! It has been a crazy 14 weeks and I am glad to be done. I do have the next 2 weeks in Urbandale to finish up my reading endorsement, but that will be a piece of cake compared to student teaching. I don't have much to do, mostly observe and a paper. Then it will be Christmas and I am really looking forward to the time off. It will go fast, just like time always does these days. Hopefully my teaching license will come soon after and I can start subbing or have a job for 2nd semester.
I want to thank my wonderful husband for all of his support through this journey. He has been very accommodating, understanding, and my biggest supporter. I could not have done this without him.
3 comments:
YAAAAAYYYY!!!
congratulations! so so exciting. can't wait until you have your own classroom!
HOORAY!!!!!!!
A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS... BRENDA!! Yes, these next weeks will fly by!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment