Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I think Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We have all been healthy and happy. Stew's new job is going well and he is much happier there. I am almost done with student teaching. Our families have been doing well . I think this is the first holiday Stew and I have been apart in almost 6 years and I am missing him very much tonight. But I am going to bed with a full heart and stomach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly can relate to the full heart AND stomach !!! I sat up most of the night as I had eaten too many YUMMY things... ugh!! Tired today but feeling very blessed :)

Anonymous said...

You are right, we are all so blessed. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the Holidays we forget what special gifts we have.
We were so happy to have you spend time with us and we are looking forward to Christmas when Stew will be able to join us also.
We love you all!!
Mom and Larry