Thursday, November 27, 2008

Unconditional love for all my people.

Well I am here this AM after work feeling soooooo much love for my family and all the people that mean the most to me. Brenda is with Bode in Spencer and Cassie and Paul and the kids are in Storm Lake and Jennie and Sean are in Colo. I am just so blessed to be a part of all of those special lives. It doesn't even bother me that all of my loved ones are celebrating without me because we have the best times whenever we get together no matter what day or time of the year it is. I am going to sleep happy. Luv all u guys. As Bode would say SSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do indeed have much to be thankful for... Praise be!!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

We were all thinking of you also,
Stew and wishing you were with us.
Till the next time when we can all be together we wish all of you the best.
Love you all
Mom and Larry