Sunday, September 07, 2008

Terrible night!

We surprised Stew's family and came to Muscatine yesterday. We had a fun evening and I was in bed by about 10, good thing I got a few hours of sleep early on. Stew came to bed about 1 and that's when it started. I was up with Bode off and on from 1 until 3! He moved to the couch and then back to bed, I rocked him. He said he felt fine and just had a bad dream, he said his legs were itchy from his poison ivy, so I put on medicine. So after he finally went back to bed at 3, I didn't want to put in my earplugs, in case he cried out again. At 7, there was a blood curdling scream, he fell out of bed, first time ever, and then wanted to get up. I don't think so! Put him back to bed and he slept until about 9. Stew got up with him and I tried to get a little more sleep. He usually NEVER wakes up, so I'm not sure what was going on. I had a bit of a stomach ache and wondered if he did too. I can honestly say that has been my worst night of sleep since he was an infant! He is napping now and will hopefully get a good one and we'll have a better night tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sure fun to have him here for a visit and to see how he is growing up so fast, I need some Bode time as much as I can. He is SO funny and can touch my heart to the core!! Loved having him here!! Love you Bode!!! Hope you slept better last night!!??

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We got home, took a bath and all went to bed, not a peep out of any of us! Thanks again, it was great seeing you guys this weekend, even though it was a little short.