After 6 years, Stew is changing jobs. His gig at the Blood Center was great, but he is ready to move on. There have been a lot of personnel changes and he decided to go back to mental health at Broadlawns. I know, weird! But from what I know of his colorful nursing background, he is always drawn back to that area. He has a meeting Monday and some other hoops to jump through before he is on the schedule, which will be 11p-7A, that's right, overnights. Hopefully temporary until some better hours come up, but it's Monday-Friday and we'll have evenings and weekends together.
Another thing coming from this is Bode switching to full time daycare. We are most likely going to put him in the Des Moines Public Schools, Montessori school. It's not much more than our in home daycare and we kind of think he's ready to be around more kids his own age. I had an instructor that is the Vice Principal there and when I emailed her today, she told me there were a couple openings in the 3-5 program. I've seen the school and am familar with that way of teaching and think it's really great for the age Bode is right now. So, changes for everyone! All good though, things are changing as always and luckily for the better.
1 comment:
Stew,
We want to wish you the best in you new position. We both are very proud of you and know you are very good at your profession and Broadlawns is very lucky to have you join their staff.
We know it will be somewhat of a lifestyle change, but we are happy you and Brenda and Bode will have more family time together. We also hope to see you more in Spencer now that your weekends don't conflict with mine.
Post a Comment