Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy!

I have been busy, sorry for the posts so few and far between. Student teaching is going great! I love it. I am on my 6th week at my first placement, 2nd grade. I finish up middle of next week and head to a new school and new grade, 5th. Ready for some older kids, but the little ones are growing on me. I have been at the school Bode will go to if we stay in our house. I was pleasantly surprised and was anxious to hear they will definatly have one opening next year as they have a teacher retiring.
We hosted Tate's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and it was a blast. Much family, fun and all the kids without their naps played so good together. Didn't get 1 single picture. Cassie and Jennie both have pics on their blogs. All is good and busy as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun.... thank you for hosting it!!! :-)