Monday, September 01, 2008

It strikes again...

Bode has poison ivy ALL over his legs. I feel terrible! I wish I could have it and he didn't. He was playing out back the entire time I mowed, but I gave him a bath with poison ivy soap as soon as we got in. Stew and I are both fine. It looks terrible. I have one last tube of steroid cream and I hope it lasts. I also have Benedryl gel giving him baths in baking soda water (that is my cure all, baking soda) for the itch. I hope I caught it early enough, so it doesn't get much worse. Cassie will be so proud of what I found on line...
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/vinegar-for-poison-ivy.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bode,
So sorry about the poisin ivy, but you know Mom will make it better and try to make the itch go away.
Grandpa and I hope you feel better soon.
Love, Grandma

Brenda,
Take good care of him, as you always do.

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! How is that ever going to get out of your back yard!!?? Makes me so sick... you have had so much trouble with that, UGH!!!!!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

He is significantly better today, medicine must be working.