I am amazed at how tired and wore out I am at the end of the day since I started student teaching. Those kids have a way of sucking the life right out of you. Things are still going really well. Still no regrets and I am still go back every day. I have kind of decided that I may be more well equipped for older kids, or my patients may be. 7 and 8 year olds are very cute and innocent and very needy at the same time, take that times 20. I am tying shoes. I mean have these parents ever heard of Crocs!
2 comments:
maybe during your weeks in charge you need to create a lesson plan on how to tie shoes!! sounds like it would be beneficial for everyone.
i bet you'll love your next placement!
Oh dear... here you go !!!!!!!!! I am sure you will find your perfect age eventually ;-) It's a good feeling though I bet, being tired at the end of the day. :-) All your schooling behind you and summers OFF!! Woohoo!!!! ;- )
Post a Comment