Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to school!

I have had many first days of school in my life, but today was unique. It was my first day of student teaching. I had a blast! The kids are great and so is my cooperating teacher. 2nd grade is a first and the kids I'm with are pretty good so far any way. I did mostly observing today but hope to get involved quite a bit next week. Within the next few weeks I'll be teaching from beginning to end, so I am anjoying an evening of no lesson planning to worry about. I also was surprised when I got hom by flowers and a sushi dinner from my guys. It was a great way to end a great day!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

great!
i was hoping to hear from you.
maybe this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Happy for you!! Flowers? Sushi?? What a treat!! :-)