A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Friday, August 01, 2008
Awesome MOTH!
Check out this moth that has been on our front window all day. I thought Brigg and Lani would enjoy this being the outdoorsman and all. I showed our mail man, our mechanic, John Poley and everyone else I could. Amazing! STEW
Cool moth. Thanks for sharing! What happened to your links? I was going to check to see what was going on with your extended family, and your links are gone. Shame on you!
Chris, Lyonal had a bug collection many years ago and I do believe he had that EXACT one in his collection. He had a whole poster board of them. Funny... you will be seeing LD III tonight too :) Tell them all "Hi" from us :-( Wished we could ALL be there!!!
3 comments:
Cool moth. Thanks for sharing! What happened to your links? I was going to check to see what was going on with your extended family, and your links are gone. Shame on you!
oh my gosh!
that is SO awesome.
very similar to our yellow and purple moth a few months back!
thanks!! the kids love a good picture of a cool moth! :)
Chris, Lyonal had a bug collection many years ago and I do believe he had that EXACT one in his collection. He had a whole poster board of them. Funny... you will be seeing LD III tonight too :) Tell them all "Hi" from us :-( Wished we could ALL be there!!!
Post a Comment