Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Change
Change is a funny thing. It happens when you don't even realize it, yet we seem to be the most resistant when we are aware and informed. I've been looking at certain changes I want to make for me and trying to do something about it rather than just wonder. I have been thinking a lot about my job and future and what I really want to do and am going to go back to school to be a teacher. I'm scared of the unknown and hope it is the right decision for me, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm more scared of looking back at my life and saying "I wish I would have done this differently". So wish me luck in my choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you will be a wonderful teacher and i don't think you'll ever regret it!! the perfect job for a mom! when do you start??
Wow...that's so exciting! Congratulations on your decision!
I'll start on January 8th, the day after we get back from vacation. I'll go Mon and Wed nights from 8-10p. I'm going back to Upper Iowa University, that where my BS is from and they go in quarters rather than semesters, so if I only take 1 class at a time, I still get in 2 per semester.
Brenda, I think that is great news! And when you come back from Florida, you will be refreshed and ready to go! Best wishes! gale
I'm THRILLED with your decision!!!! Wow, I had no idea you were even interested but I agree, you will make an awesome teacher!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment