Monday, December 04, 2006

Fun weekend at home

Monday morning again! Why does the weekend have to go so fast? Well we had another great one. Stew's band played Friday night and it was the first time I had seen then since last Spring! I think they sound better each show. I'd post pics, but I forgot our camera, and was kind of in trouble for it too. Jennie got a ton though.
Saturday we had a lazy morning due to the late night prior and ran some errands in the afternoon. I watched Becky for a few hours while Al and Josie went to her work Christmas party and other than a brief freakout she had due to diarrhea & diaper rash combo she was great! She and Bode played really well together making each other laugh.
Sunday I didn't even venture out of the house! We started with a big breakfast and Jennie, Sean & Tate stopped by and snapped a few pics for us for our Christmas card. We watched Superman Returns on the big screen after Bode went to bed last night and it was awesome!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend, they are about to get a whole lot busier.

No comments: