I think Bode is finally getting back to himself. After about a week of on and off temperatures, diarrhea and a lot of sleep, he seemed to be feeling better this weekend. He was more playful, better appetite, didn't sleep quite as much and only had 2 bad diapers today instead of the 5! He got 2 new teeth and I know the flu has been going around. I also had a lot of people suggest it could be rotavirus. I'm so glad he seems to be doing better, none of us are ourselves when he's sick.
3 comments:
GOOD! hope he's all cleared up for the weekend!! can't wait to get together!!!!!!
I know, it's been about a week and it's so nice to have him back to full Bode mode! See you in a few days!
Oh ya, I was sure hoping he'd be up to par for the get together!! Praise be!! :-) I am getting closer to be ready anyway...oh dear!! :-0 Give Bode big Nana kisses for me please!! See you SOON! WOOHOO!
Post a Comment