I think Bode's has it figured out. I must be the "softy" and his tantrums are meant mostly for me, because up until recently, they worked!
I came back to work today and Stew said Bode is better than he has been all weekend. I think it's because I usually give him his way, so now when I don't, he turns it up!
So I am going to try to be a little less accommodating and see if this works. I have gotten to the point where I don't react to the tantrum and have found they don't last nearly as long that way.
Any advice from all you experienced moms would be most appreciated!
5 comments:
Since I am SO experienced having been a mother for 12 weeks, my suggestion would be a good beating now and again! Ha. Kidding! I think Bode is a typical child...he's an angel in my eyes!
I agree... you need to try different things... We will support you however you handle it!!
Mom, you agree that she should beat him??? I hope not!!! I was kidding!
NO!!!!!!!!! I agree he is typical AND an ANGEL, silly girl!!
i think no reaction is a good plan!
Post a Comment