Saturday, December 16, 2006

Good intentions

I had the best of intentions for today and it didn't exactly turn out the way I had expected. I was going to get up and Bode and I were going to the indoor Farmers Market downtown. While he napped I was going to start to prepare the house for our company next weekend with some much needed cleaning. Then just a fun afternoon with him and Stew. Sounds great, right?
We had a few friends over last night to celebrate a birthday and show off Stew's sushi making skills. I was almost a party pooper after the long week, but perked up after a couple drinks. Long story short, I spent too much of my perfect Saturday in bed. After a lazy start, we ended up heading out to Water Works park to see the light displays and getting Big Tomato Pizza for supper. Bode enjoyed the lights, but most of all getting to sit in my lap as we drove about 5 mph through the lights. I got in some extra cuddle time too, so it was a better ending of the day compared with the start.
Lucky for me the work will still be there tomorrow! Heading to bed early tonight.

No comments: