Oh poor baby!!! Yes I think ALL normal children act that way... let's face it, how many white bearded men in big red furry costumes do we see just out and about in regular dat to day life, Mommy?!?? Poor little man!!
I didn't even get the picture they took of Becky because she was crying. Maybe next year we should take them together so it won't be so rough on either one of them!
5 comments:
That last picture is HILARIOUS! Tate will NEVER do that! Ha, ya right!
Oh poor baby!!! Yes I think ALL normal children act that way... let's face it, how many white bearded men in big red furry costumes do we see just out and about in regular dat to day life, Mommy?!?? Poor little man!!
we have a couple like that!! :) they are my favorites!
I don't like that last picture one bit, because I feel so badly for the little guy! He is terrified! Poor thing.
gale
I didn't even get the picture they took of Becky because she was crying. Maybe next year we should take them together so it won't be so rough on either one of them!
Post a Comment