A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Bode has to think you're the coolest mom ever wearing that Batman shirt!!! Cute picture!
That was one of my mother's day gifts! i even wore it to church.
those are a couple cute mommas!!
I think my mom is 2 years younger in that picture than I am now.
Funny, I just noticed the "Alma" angel in the background.... made me well up... Oh how you would have loved my mom.... sigh!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bode has to think you're the coolest mom ever wearing that Batman shirt!!! Cute picture!
That was one of my mother's day gifts! i even wore it to church.
those are a couple cute mommas!!
I think my mom is 2 years younger in that picture than I am now.
Funny, I just noticed the "Alma" angel in the background.... made me well up... Oh how you would have loved my mom.... sigh!!
Post a Comment