Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Stewarts...camping...????
We have always felt it was important to expose Bode to things, even if we do not like them. Stew, for example, not a fan of soccer, but he will play soccer with Bode. I can not stand bananas, buy them, and peel them almost daily, same with cantalope. Ice skating and roller skating, same deal. Well we are facing a new experience. Cassie has invited us to go camping this weekend. We, and that is both of us, are NOT campers. I'm not sure Stew's excuse other than the fact that he loves to sleep in a bed/bad back, and is a mosquito magnet. Mine is the one and only experience I had camping with 5 girlfriends at the Apple River, as an adult, was terrible. Bode may love it, do we owe it to him to let him make up his own mind? Will it happen this weekend? To be determined...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You might be surprised, all of you. If Bode has a good time you will also and I'm sure he will have fun. I will pray for no rain. Might put a damper on what otherwise sounds like a fun weekend.
Love, Mom
FUNNY!! Bet he LOVES it!! :)
bode will be a camper, no doubt! :)
I'm not worried about Bode!
Maybe Bode could just go? This coming from someone who is not a camper either.
Oops! No, I am not afraid to admit I am not a camper, I just forgot to put my name.
gale
Post a Comment