Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a very fun weekend. Friday night Jennie and Sean came over and Jennie and I beat the guys in cribbage pretty bad, I kind of felt sorry for them! Saturday Stew took Bode out to Poley's for a little boy fishing, Bode caught 5 fish, he was pretty excited. I was not when they didn't bring any home. Have to put them back so they keep getting bigger I guess. We had our first sweet corn, and even went out for ice cream that night. Sunday we went to church and had to go to the park and practice our golfing, even though it was too cold. I was hitting them pretty straight, so that was an improvement from last time. Out for supper and a little bowling to top off the weekend, Bode's first time. He bowled a 37, with a little help. And no, no camera for any of it...what do you expect!

1 comment:

Candi :) said...

Wow, full weekend for you guys! :)