A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Friday, May 08, 2009
Our son...
Spiderman and Becky making eggs at grandmas. He has his fathers heat treshold, but his mothers love of being "cozy".
1 comment:
Candi
said...
I have to laugh as it's Mother's Day and I am boiling eggs to make deviled eggs (as well as making cupcakes and bruschetta to take out to friends today) and I pull up the darling picture of Becky & Bode at their grandma's working with eggs too and my heart aches for the little ones to be with me!!! :( All I can say is God has blessed me with beautiful wonderful children, grand babies and family beyond what I could ask for :) Hoping this finds you full of love & God's joy on this day that honors our moms! I know I certainly am thinking of my mom right now... I don't think I hardly ever cook or bake without thinking of her... she was a very special mom that taught me SO much!! Bless her heart this day & always! Bless you too, Brenda and your mom as well! Bode is blessed to have her be so fun and great with him and Becky too of course. Love you, Candi :)
1 comment:
I have to laugh as it's Mother's Day and I am boiling eggs to make deviled eggs (as well as making cupcakes and bruschetta to take out to friends today) and I pull up the darling picture of Becky & Bode at their grandma's working with eggs too and my heart aches for the little ones to be with me!!! :( All I can say is God has blessed me with beautiful wonderful children, grand babies and family beyond what I could ask for :) Hoping this finds you full of love & God's joy on this day that honors our moms! I know I certainly am thinking of my mom right now... I don't think I hardly ever cook or bake without thinking of her... she was a very special mom that taught me SO much!! Bless her heart this day & always! Bless you too, Brenda and your mom as well! Bode is blessed to have her be so fun and great with him and Becky too of course.
Love you,
Candi :)
Post a Comment