Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
I am very lucky to have the mom that I do. I can't think of anything, within her power, that she would not do for me, or hasn't! She has always made time for me, encouraged me to do what I wanted, even when she doesn't agree with it. She accepts the choices I make. She has protected me and loved me for my entire life, and will never stop. She wants only the best things for me and prays that I get them. I didn't know all of this until I became a mother myself, and like all mothers, this is what we do for our kids, we just can't help it! So today, not only I am blessed to be a mother, but I am blessed to understand the way my mom feels about me. So mom, know that I appreciate you, respect you, and love you with everything I have. Thank you, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are wrong. I am the lucky one to have kids that have grown up to become so amazing. From the day you were born I have loved you and respected you. I am so proud of the parents you have become to you own children. And how do I thank you for making me a Grandmother. What a bonus. I love all of you.
MOM
Post a Comment