Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006




We had such a great Christmas! Stew was on call and everyone came to Des Moines. My parents arrived Friday night and the Stewart's came over Saturday afternoon. Much food, many gifts and lots of love filled our home this weekend. We had a couple trips over to the Balderson's to spend some time with the Clodfelder clan. Can't beleive it's over already. If only I had something to look forward too...oh yeah, we leave for Florida in 3 days! I guess that will do.
Hope eveyone had a happy holiday. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Great pictures!!! WOO HOO...Florida here we come!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya... that Bode, he is something else!! Adorable of course and sure looks like his Daddy!! :-) Yes I can't wait to have all down in Fl. soon!! Woo hoo is right!!!!!! :-)

Cassie said...

24 HOURS!! :) YIPPEE!!!