Jennie colored my hair last night and it is DARK! She tried telling me it is the same color as hers, but I think it is much darker. I like it, it is shocking and very different than I've ever had it. I'll put some pictures up later this week as my shock wears off.
7 comments:
Brenda, you can't do that to us. We want to see a picture today! I bet it looks great.
gale
Ha...I don't know if that post was completely honest. I don't know that you like it...that is unless you've changed your mind since last night. I like it though, so that's all that matters! Ha.
I DO like it, I actually even had a "LOVE IT" moment this morning. I got lots of compliments at work. Just getting used to it.
GOOD! I am soooo glad. I really like it too!
Where's the pictures? I've been waiting to post but still no pics!! You know I need the visual... :-)
HELLLLOOOOO...we need pics TODAY
What's the deal taking so long for a couple pics?!?????? Really!
Post a Comment