I had a great weekend off, 4 days in a row with Bode hasn't happened for a long time. He is getting so darn independent. He does not really want to sit in a stroller or cart that is not moving nearly as much as he wants to be walking. When he does walk, he has his own course in mind. He also eats twice as much, twice as slow with a fork. He loves using utensils and prefers to drink out of a straw. He does sommersalts on command and drops to his knees and cries when he doesn't get his way. He can eat 3 eggs for breakfast, even if 2 of them were supposed to be for me and eats Mexican food like he hasn't eaten in days.
It was so fun spending so much time with him. I am missing him today, worse than most Mondays.
2 comments:
i'm sure you are. he is such a little sweetie!! can't wait to see him SOON!
I could be sooner than later. I have an eye appt in Cedar Rapids on Dec 15th, what are you guys up to that weekend?
Post a Comment