Thanks for letting the boys come and stay. We had such a good time with them and Al's family. The kids played good together and had a lot of fun. Grandpa and I had even more fun than the kids. It was great. Can't wait till we are together again. Love you All. Mom and Larry
Good! I hope your travels home went smoothly. Tate had a major melt down after you walked into the airport and sobbed and sobbed saying he wanted to give you a hug and a kiss good bye. He was crying, "I want Brenda, I want to kiss and hug Brenda! I miss Brenda! Tell Brenda to come back!" He cried the entire way home! Seriously, I miss you, but he might miss you more! :)
4 comments:
oh good!!
i just got online to email and ask if you made it.
miss you guys already!!
Thanks for letting the boys come and stay. We had such a good time with them and Al's family. The kids played good together and had a lot of fun. Grandpa and I had even more fun than the kids. It was great. Can't wait till we are together again.
Love you All.
Mom and Larry
Oh yes... glad you made it home safely!! You were great boys... Mommy needed you to be just that!! Praise be !! :)
Good! I hope your travels home went smoothly. Tate had a major melt down after you walked into the airport and sobbed and sobbed saying he wanted to give you a hug and a kiss good bye. He was crying, "I want Brenda, I want to kiss and hug Brenda! I miss Brenda! Tell Brenda to come back!" He cried the entire way home! Seriously, I miss you, but he might miss you more! :)
Post a Comment