Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Ridicuous!
I don't know which is worse, the fact that I just spent $40 on a pair of Nike shoes for a 5 year old, or the smell that was coming from the $5 shoes that are now outside in the garbage! I am not a very materialistic person, and for the most part could care less about brands, and almost always buys generic items when I can. It almost hurt to pay $40 for a pair of shoes for Bode tonight, and it's not the money, just the principle. However, after school today when he took his shoes off, 5 feet away from me, I threw up in my mouth a little. The smell was unbearable! So I threw away the cheap shoes and even the cheep fun $1 socks from Target. He scrubbed his feet in the shower tonight, has cotton socks and new Nike shoes. I miss him being able to get away with Crocs, but not on gyms days and not advised with all the mulch playgrounds here in FL. I hope it makes a difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yep! it WILL make a huge difference.
but i agree. it is PAINful.
just spend 34 on a pair for brigg.
ugh.
I don't know what we'll do when crocs are no longer okay for Tate. He is ridiculously addicted to them. It's like pulling teeth to get him to wear tennis shoes!
Post a Comment