Thursday, November 11, 2010

Didn't matter!

1 day, 1! They stink! $40 shoes stink after 1 day! I am outraged!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little boy that wears them is still as sweet as they come, even with stinky feet. Sorry that is probably my fault. I thought the vinal shoes was the cause of the odor but it must be Florida, I think if you were back in Iowa the feet would not smell. (HA HA) No sorry for the advice to get better shoes, I did think that would help. You probably are thinking your kindergardener knows everthing and you Mother thinks she knows everything and neither of us do. OH WELL
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What cute little boys. Thanks for the picture. Makes us feel good to see the boys with smiles on their faces. Oh, I guess I never have seen them when there wasn't a smile on their face.
Love you all.
Grandpa and Grandma

Candi said...

Really!!?? I think you can blame your sweet husband for that trait.... he had that issue BAD when he was a kid but I don't recall it that early on... anyway, I have to agree with your mom, perhaps it's just Florida!! ;- )

Jennie Peakin said...

Mom, you said Chris's feet stunk at BIRTH!

Candi said...

Ya they did BUT not like they did when he turned into a teenager!! Had to put his shoes to bed every night... outdoors!!