Bode had his last day at Deep Creek yesterday. He is going to my school after Thanksgiving break. He is kind of nervous, but kind of excited too. I can't wait to have him at the same school I'm at.
So we have all next week off, and will be keeping Boone home from daycare of course. Unfortunatly Stew has to work and is even on call Thanksgiving and the whole weekend. Oh well, not much choice since he's off Christmas and New Years so we can go to Iowa. He will be off Wednesday and we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with Larry and Candi that day.
I'm getting kind of anxious to put the tree up and decorate the house for Christmas. We don't have a lot of time to enjoy it since we spend about 10 days out of town.
Looking forward to a week off with the little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment