Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Amanda's wedding




The reason we went back to Iowa for the weekend is to be there for one of my best friend's wedding. I met Amanda within the first couple months of our freshman year at Iowa State and we were instant friends. She is one of my favorite people! She has an amazing sense of humor and can always make me laugh. She is a great listener and a good shoulder to cry on. She is passionate and dedicated to her family, friends and work. And all of those things that make her a great friend are going to make her a great wife. Her new husband Seth is a great guy and I know they will be extremely happy. Congrats to them both!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candi said...

I have LOVED seeing all the pics and hearing how wonderful the wedding was.... wished I could have heard those vows!! Sigh!!