
That's his baby blanket, he is huge!
Bode turned 5 yesterday, 5! In a way it has gone by so fast, but in another, I can hardly remember our lives without him. Bode is a great kid and I am so proud that I get to be his mom. He has always made me laugh, and always has had a great sense of humor. He has grown up so much this year in preschool. He has learned so many new things and is becoming very indepedent. He has also become a big brother, and I can see Boone learning from him already.
We love you so much buddy!
4 comments:
Love you Bode! Glad I got to talk to you on your birthday for a little bit at least before you hurt yourself! :) Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!
love you bode!!!
you are such a sweetie. and if you ever want to move back to iowa............
Oh Bode... you are one special little boy to have had SO many celebrations! Love you and can't wait to see you again! : )
Wow! He has grown up so much! What a lil sweetheart!!!
Daydra
Post a Comment