Monday, July 05, 2010

4th of July

It has pretty much been raining since we've been home : ( However, it did clear up for a bit last night and we had an amazing time! We went to North Port High School, where they had a bunch of inflatables and activities for kids. Bode got to climb up this high web thing that was awesome and got down one of the big slides before the fireworks started.
Oh the fireworks...
There are some things in life that just make you smile, and I have always felt like the absolute biggest kids whenever I watch fireworks. I point and oh and awe and it's pretty silly. Last night it got better. Shareing those moments with your kids make them brand new again. Boone could not take his eyes off the sky, it was unbelieveable. And Bode was absolutly cracking us up. Some of my favorite quotes from him... "I can't even look at these fireworks anymore, they are so beautiful!" Translation, I can't take my eyes OFF these firewoks they are so beautiful. "These are the best fireworks I have ever seen in my whole life!", "Can we do this again tomorrow?" And yes, you guessed it...I forgot the camera.
Hope everyone had a great 4th.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Oh Bode.... such sweet statements! LOVE you buddy!! Glad your evening was so great!! :)

Anonymous said...

i cant even hold my breath they are so beautiful.......they take my breath away!

Anonymous said...

daddy stew left that quote